Sunday 24 November 2019

electron-builder help wanted

Hi all,I am looking for what I would assume would be a very simple solution, but I am not seeing anything about this in the electron-builder documentation.I am using TravisCI to deploy builds of my electron app to GitHub, however the Linux build also wants to push to the SnapStore. How can I have it ONLY publish to GitHub? I do not want to publish to the SnapStore until my app is in a more usable state. My build settings in the package.json is as follows:"build": { "appId": "com.openrpg.app", "productName": "OpenRPG", "copyright": "Copyright © 2019 ${author}", "publish": { "provider": "github", "owner": "incomingstick", "repo": "OpenRPG-App" } },Any help would be appreciated!

Submitted November 24, 2019 at 08:13PM by incomingstick

No comments:

Post a Comment