Saturday 23 November 2019

[Beginner] How to create a Blog App where only selected persons can post?

I am a beginner who is doing Colt Steele's Course(not finished yet). I have made a basic Blog site where anyone can make an account and start posting articles.For a project, I want to create a blog site where only selected persons can post articles. I was recommended by some to check out "Admin panels", which looked a bit complicated (which I will look further into ofc, if its the best option).Another basic solution that I was suggested was to not create a registration page altogether, so people can not register. Only the selected persons who should be able to post, their accounts would be created via manual MongoDB entry creation. There would be a login page where only those selected persons would be able to log in.the second option makes sense, the only downside being that it will look very strange to have a Login button, but no Register /Sign Up button. Still, I like this because of the simplicity.Any suggestions? Thanks.

Submitted November 23, 2019 at 11:02AM by NecroDeity

No comments:

Post a Comment