Thursday 24 October 2019

[HELP] Testing and deployment platform

I am deploying my app manually right now for my clients. Deployment process is pretty straight forward:Run testsCopy to target serverCopy customer's config.js (with customer specific things)Copy customer's assetsRestart the http serverThe same for ReactJS frontend (except config needs to be copy locally first and then production build is create).So basically, everyone is using the same code base with different assets and configs.Currently I have only a few customers, so I created simple shell scripts which do everything for me. However, I am counting on gaining new customers soon. The product is dynamically developed and updates are quite frequent. Thinking a little bit in the future, I am looking for a platform that would help me automate these tasks: testing, building, deploying, set up configs etc.Is there such a tool (preferred free/open and self hosted)?I would be grateful for guidance if someone has experience with a similar case.

Submitted October 24, 2019 at 05:19PM by kszyh_pl

No comments:

Post a Comment