Thursday 31 October 2019

Twitter API Help

I'm working on a project that uses the Twitter API, and I've been able to learn how to get authenticated with Passport.js and implemented sign-in via Twitter (The Net Ninja's tutorial on Youtube was a life-saver). However, I've been stuck for the last couple of days on trying to figure out how to authenticate further requests with the twitter API past sign in. Such as following users, posting tweets, anything that really requires a User Access Token and an OAuth Signature. The twitter api docs for following users haven't really been much help as I'm new to the "Authentication" part of web development. Does anyone have any tips that could help me get out of this rut?

Submitted October 31, 2019 at 06:16PM by RundownDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment