Monday 28 October 2019

Alternatives to Loopback 3?

Hi all,I've built a few projects with Loopback 3, which although I love the idea, seems to fall short in a few places. Loopback 4 may solve some of these issues, but it doesn't have feature parity with 3 yet, so I'm looking at alternatives.Things I like about LB3:- Built in user/roles/authentication (massively helpful to have this built in)- Can generate an angular 2+ library for the front end to access all APIs and objects- ORMProblems- Documentation (lack of/confusing in places)- Some stuff missing from ORM- A lot of issues getting intellisense to work in VS code!Any suggestions of node frameworks that could provide the above, ideally with typescript? Having users/roles/auth out of the box is a big one for me as I do a lot of proof of concept projects, as is the ability to generate an angular 2+ library for my front end. Ideally built around express and strong ORM like sequelize.Any suggestions?Thanks!

Submitted October 28, 2019 at 10:36AM by seventai

No comments:

Post a Comment