Wednesday 30 October 2019

How did you start?

Im a computer science student and I have little to no coding experience prior to college. I’m doing well in my courses, but I feel as though I’d be useless to an employee and I can’t make anything serious. Sure I can make tic tac toe games in the command line but I feel like I can’t actually make a THING. I want to create something that I can interact with, and learn something that is used in industry.After research and asking around the MERN stack came up a lot, and feels like a good place to start.I was wondering if anyone here would like to share what their first side projects were, any resources you found to be the most beneficial and any tips and advice for how to get started on becoming useful.

Submitted October 30, 2019 at 06:14PM by zacharymayers

No comments:

Post a Comment