Tuesday 1 October 2019

ETIMEDOUT debugging?

I keep running into a situation where I’m testing an endpoint on my private network in postman, and it works fine. However, when I literally export the node/request code for the api request from postman and paste into my node app to run, it times out.So it’s the exact same api request, literally the payload was created in postman (where the request completes successfully) but it times out in node.Why? I’ve tried with request and native http with the same result.It makes no sense, both requests coming from the same ip/machine the only difference is one request comes from node one comes from postman. Node has no specific proxy or anything set either, neither does postman.Any ideas on why this could be happening?

Submitted October 01, 2019 at 01:09PM by jmackhh

No comments:

Post a Comment