Sunday 20 October 2019

Creating my first "full stack" app. Some questions.

I'll create a simple app. It will be a CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) app that I will use for practicing.It will have a BE: Database + APIAnd a FE: Website and mobile app.For the BE I'm using NodeJS, Express, MongoDB. As explained on this tutorial on Guru99.I'm used to SQL databases. However it seems that MongoDB doesn't use SQL. But that's not a problem, I can learn whatever it uses.The API will have a few endpoints, with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.For the FE I'll just use JS and probably React and React Native once I'm done with everything and have time to learn React and RN.Do you think I'm well headed? Any advice/tip you might want to share with me?

Submitted October 20, 2019 at 07:55AM by former_farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment