Thursday 24 October 2019

Attaching a stream from localhost to node webserver

Hello,I am using my raspberry pi as a streaming video server, and also a webserver. .I am trying to attach the video stream to the node webserver, both running locally on the raspberry pi.There is a webcam streaming on port 8082 on my pi, but i dont want to expose that port to the world, just port 80 (for the webserver)var express = require("express");var app = express();var path = require("path");app.get("/", function(req, res) {res.sendFile(path.join(__dirname + "/index.html"));});app.listen(8080);My webserver, serving an index.html file with just a title and the stream (planning to add much more to this)

My Streaming Site

That works when im testing locally obviously, but as I stated before I dont want to expose port 8082, just 80 for the website.Any assistance or even what to search for is greatly appreciated, as I am not really sure what to do

Submitted October 24, 2019 at 03:41PM by reactfanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment