Sunday 21 April 2019

What are the most important things a full stack dev should know about backend development in Node.js?

I work as a full stack freelance developer. My focus is React/React Native frontend, Node.js backend. Usually with MongoDB and GraphQL. I have a few years of experience and I want to improve on the backend, but not sure what the next steps for me are.I know there's a tonne of stuff I could still learn about the frontend, but backend seems somewhat simple. Build an API. Communicate with the DB. Set up auth. Handle the business logic. Some devops. Testing. Be familiar with different packages at your disposal.How do you level up as a backend dev? The people that only focus on backend and work in it full time, where is the heavy work? What turns one from average backend dev to expert?

Submitted April 21, 2019 at 10:52PM by elie2222

No comments:

Post a Comment