Saturday 27 April 2019

Are there any good resources to get into typeorm / mysql / express

Hello dear node ppl, or should i say NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa?​But please don't get distracted, because i have a real lack of information, a real question, and maybe you can help me on this.I will have a some time to spare, saved some money and want to move forward in my developer career. After being the Frontend Guy for like 5 years with jQuery, Vanilla, ES6, Typescript, React, Vue, npm blabla, i decided it's time to became a "fullstack" developer.To become one, i need to learn to write REST APIS and/or GraphQL.I know hibernate is a thing and i understand the principles. I had i long look at typeorm and i think i should give it a try.Now to my question, and yes i already asked big brother, google and udemy. Where can i find a state-of-the art MMOC - i am willing to pay - that teaches me mySQL/Typeorm/Express. Is there something like this out there?I would be happy for every linked ressource.​Thanks for your time and happy coding.

Submitted April 27, 2019 at 07:40PM by paulqq

No comments:

Post a Comment