Monday 22 April 2019

Opinions on FeathersJS?

I would normally give it a try myself but I find myself spread pretty thin these days so I would be grateful if someone could share some experiences about it before I would jump into it and potentially save me some time.I'm mostly interested in how is it compared to putting together your own stack. From a bit of reading, it wraps express, passport, knex, socketio and some other bits and pieces, this is roughly what I'd pick (except koa vs express) when building something myself. Any war stories in comparison to just grabbing those and putting them together? Did it make things easier or just replaced some issues with different issues?​Really any experience from usage would be great to hear. Thanks!

Submitted April 22, 2019 at 08:01PM by mitom_

No comments:

Post a Comment