Saturday 23 March 2019

Twitter Typeahead issue

I am currently doing a project which requires implementing typeahead.js. The problem that I am facing is that I am successfully sending a get request when any thing is entered in the input field but cannot get any result from the serverThe input field that i am using to show the result.​Typeahead js code which I have copied form their examples​Route in which the request is completed and the result is obtained​Log which is printing the correct values when initially I am writing 'p' then 'pa' in the input field​This is the output that i am getting displayedI cannot understand what I am doing wrong. Event logging 'data' on the client side is showing data not declared.Can anyone tell me how to properly implement this code and how to implement Twitter Typeahead. Thanks

Submitted March 24, 2019 at 05:22AM by Dara_Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment