Wednesday 27 March 2019

NestJS or Express

I have experience using Express as a backend. I also use TypeScript in Express. However, my friend told me that NestJS is better in term of scalability. But it doesn’t really matter me because I try to organize the project structure as close as the clean architecture thing. So my question is, except from the project structure thing, does NestJS provide any advantages over Express with TypeScript?Notes: - As a personal preference, I also don’t like the concept of Angular. - I tried to use NestJS but it’s super confusing and strict. I really need to follow the documentation and I started to ask myself “If I want to use X module, which NestJS may support but no documentation, how can I use it?”; For example, PassportJS, there is a documentation for that but only JWT and Basic Auth. I want to implement Facebook Auth, and Twitter Auth but can’t seem to find any documentation about that.

Submitted March 27, 2019 at 02:08PM by FiveChjr

No comments:

Post a Comment