Thursday 28 March 2019

New to Node.js , where to start.

Greetings,I am attracted to Node.js because of prior experience with JavaScript and the fact that all I have to do is learn this 1 language thoroughly and I'll then be able to do so many things.With html/JavaScript/CSS I know I will create great websites, With Node.js I can take care of server code, and as far as Mobile App Development is concerned, I know I can now take code written in only html/Javascript/CSS and create Mobile Apps for android,iOS, and Windows phones.So, Great! One language and I now have access to everything pretty much. (aside from knowing basics of databases)But, Where do I start with this attempt at mastering these domains through JavaScripts?Personally, I need a recommendation for a solid hard copy book that I can use as a learning tool and for future reference. ( Do I need one for JavaScript and one for Node.js?)After that, any great video tutorial recommendations, that are not hard to follow, would be great.Finally, I would just like to hear your advice and insights about trying to master JavaScript and Node.js

Submitted March 28, 2019 at 10:34PM by QueryQueue

No comments:

Post a Comment