Sunday 24 March 2019

Anyone extremely familiar with the swipe api?

This is a timely manner. I specifically need someone that has a lot of experience with the swipe api. I will pay you for setting it up on my site. I am setting up with a new host. I can send you the html/css/js/php files and I need you to add the payment method and make a few minor adjustments involving markup. It is almost name your price. Please advise. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEEP GRASP ON SWIPE APIEdit: https://www.robkososki.com/ I already have an account with swipe. I need someone to do literally everything to set up payment processing on that site.This is not spam, I know my user name is ridiculous. If you can come up with a way for me to show you I am legitimate, I will do it. I have access to my site cpanel, my twitter, instagram, linkedin, whatever you need. This is extremely timely.

Submitted March 25, 2019 at 12:40AM by PM_ME_YOUR_HOG_PLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment