Thursday 21 March 2019

Any tips from experienced node devs appreciated

I have been expanding my JavaScript skills over the past 6 months and in my new job I took on multiple small to medium sized applications to fix workflow problems throughout our company using node Express and react. I have been extremely happy with my work but before this I was a front end developer focusing primarily on websites but in my new role I wear quite a few hats between front and back end and design.So my question is, is there any obscure gotchas that node developers tend to miss in the early stages? Everything has been running good and I try to refactor when I get time but sometimes I worry there's an awesome toolkit or technique I could be missing out on.Thanks for any tips!

Submitted March 22, 2019 at 02:19AM by tmac9494

No comments:

Post a Comment