Monday 25 March 2019

a beginner in nodejs

Hi, I'm currently learning back end using node.js and express. I'm here to ask you for your advice/tips on how to learn node.js as a beginner. Currently, I'm watching a course by Tony Alicea 'Learn and understand nodejs'. And I've noticed that programming in back end using these technologies is mostly learning the documentation of certain middleware and using them. As a beginner, I feel kinda overwhelmed by the amount of modules that I need to know. I lack the confidence to actually build something because I feel like I don't know a certain module well enough and etc. Did you have this problem when starting out? What should I do? One more question, was getting into back end by learning nodejs a mistake(as someone who lacks experience in back end)? In the past, I've learned some front end, basics of javascript and mostly DOM manipulation. Thanks in advance.

Submitted March 25, 2019 at 09:04PM by R2UR

No comments:

Post a Comment