Saturday 22 September 2018

Is Node JS right for me.

Hello Everyone,Please tell me if this does not belong here, or belongs in another subreddit.I mean to use Node Js ExpressI am a complete Node newbie :) I mainly use Java for android.The ProblemA main page selling 3 products with customization, Heavy JavaScript animations and stuff moving and displaying the products.A Checkout system which works with multiple vendors.And an account storing system, to help view the shipping or activity on the product.The SolutionUsing nodeJS to create it?I seem to struggle with the whole template engines especially for just a heavy front (PUG, Jade.....etc) with the only real actions with a database is the checkout side.Is Node JS Express right for me?{Sorry accidentally clicked enter and made the post so I may still be editing}

Submitted September 23, 2018 at 01:14AM by vaughan2

No comments:

Post a Comment