Sunday 30 September 2018

Help needed to decide between MongoDB vs PostgreSQL

Hi, I am trying to decide which DB to choose for my application. I know it is a big decision therefore I will really appreciate your help. Even though I heard PostgreSQL is better than MongoDB in relational data, my tests always gave me faster results with MongoDB. I am trying to understand and decide which database to choose. I setup a github repo at https://ift.tt/2xORBal All methods and tests are same for both MongoDB and PostgreSQL.Following test commands were madeTesting all: npm testTesting MongoDB: npm run test-mongodbTesting PostgreSQL: npm run test-postgreMongoDB version uses Mongoose and PostgreSQL version uses Sequelize.I will appreciate any comments or corrections. Thanks.

Submitted September 30, 2018 at 10:59PM by Lapter

No comments:

Post a Comment