Monday 24 September 2018

Help with creating a server

Hello, I'm coming here as a last resort. I've been trying for a few hours now to get something wired up, but I've hit nothing but roadblocks.​What I have:Hapi API server running on port 9001All routes are under `0.0.0.0:9001/api/v1`A bundled Vue.js single page appI need a webserver than can connect the two togetherServe the static vue files at `/public`Serve static media files from `/mediaSupport HTML5 history API (fallback to index.html)Proxy all requests from `0.0.0.0:9000/api` to `0.0.0.0:9001/api/v1`I have tried several strategies but I can never seem to meet all the criteria. I've tried Koa, and express (haven't looked into using hapi)​If anyone can point me in the right direction, or help out that would be great.

Submitted September 24, 2018 at 09:52PM by Captainfuckoffthisis

No comments:

Post a Comment