Friday 18 May 2018

Can someone explain this node module for tf2 and steam?

I don't know if I'm asking this in the correct subreddit but I'm having a hard time understanding this module: https://ift.tt/2rRkUGd. If this is not the correct subreddit to ask, could you direct me to the right place either on reddit or elsewhere?I'm interested in making a tf2 trade bot that can trade while ingame. This node module allows the bot to do that using something called a Game Coordinator. It uses protobuf to communicate it seems. I can't find any documentation on the tf2 Game Coordinator. Could someone link me to some documentation or explain how it works? The reason why I don't just use the library linked above is because I want to do it in python instead of node. I don't need all of the features from the node module also.Edit: coordinator

Submitted May 18, 2018 at 05:01PM by benscar1

No comments:

Post a Comment