Monday 21 May 2018

How to host a NodeJS app MYSELF?

Hello,I have created two real node Apps and i need to host them MYSELF on my OWN pc.The tech used in the apps are: NodeJS(version 9.5.0), Express, MySQL. (Windows 10)Google doesn't really point me anywhere about hosting my own nodeJS app and a general search on how to host your own website points me to xampp but apparently it's only for PHP.The website will barely have any visitors and the visitors that do open it up, they will stay for 5 minutes max, so I am not too concerned about security.How do I accomplish this? What is the software I am looking for? Keep in mind that I need to host 2 websites at the same time.Thank you for your time.(The apps are personal projects and the people opening the site will be potential employers)

Submitted May 21, 2018 at 12:09PM by khazha88

No comments:

Post a Comment