Saturday 26 May 2018

What would be a good express middleware for handling Bearer tokens 'Not' generated or validated by your express app.

So here is my situation. Im trying to build a proxy express app that sits in front of a webservice where I work.This webeservice has an endpoint for getting a Bearer Token and an endpoint for validating a Bear Token.I can easily get these tokens in my proxy service and use them for further requests.Problem is it just looks really messy. A validate token promise wrapped in a token exists promise wrapped in a build header function for every request.I was wondering if there is some MiddleWare that already exists that accepts this Bearer token and automatically stuffs it into headers for further requests?I took a look at a few Passport strategies but I didnt find something that looked like what I want.Edit: Im new at this

Submitted May 26, 2018 at 11:31AM by dubbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment