Wednesday 7 February 2018

Need to send hundreds of PARALLEL requests - does a library exist?

Long story short, node doesn't do parallel HTTP requests natively. I can't find a fleshed out library to do this and all I'm able to find with my weak google fu is code snippets or old outdated libraries that only kinda-sorta work.I have a list of IPs that I need to send a series of requests to in parallel (not sequential/consecutive, they HAVE to be done at the SAME TIME). They don't need to resolve at the same time as there's quite a few identical requests that I send to each IP, but the flow I require essentially needs me to start sending them to all IPs at the same time and end whenever.I don't need something that does my entire flow for me, but a proper parallel library would be nice; the overview of my requirements are basically "Send x requests sequentially, but to y peers simultaneously, and handle the responses".

Submitted February 07, 2018 at 10:09PM by n4ru

No comments:

Post a Comment