Sunday 22 October 2017

Need help with a storage solution

Hello everyone, I am new to the scene in regards to developing in Angular4 using nodejs. I am building a web app that I have plans to deploy as a mobile app.It is a character manager for a tabletop game so I have a lot of data that I would like to store(spells, gear, skills, mods, add-ons, etc.) I have found that the best way to use this data is with JSON but I am not sure if I want to have a ton of JSON files in the fs. I thought about using a relational DB, but I am not sure what would work well on mobile.For reference, the data structure requires a lot of nested objects. for example, a character has a piece of equipment, that equipment has attributes and mods, mods have their own attributes and whatnot. and that can sometimes go many levels deep.Any suggestions are much appreciated

Submitted October 22, 2017 at 09:51PM by Midknightloki

No comments:

Post a Comment