Wednesday 25 October 2017

Thoughts on using client/server Javascript(TS)?

Hi everyone I'm web developper and in my Company we are thinking about moving from Java.We are small team (8/9) with lot of différents specific projects (mobile, web ...)I really like client/server Javascript, probably with typescript. I see lot of avantages :Our team only need one langage, it will ne easier for developer too switch from one project To another.We can share libraires between client and serverTooling (eslint), test units, deployments ... Will be easier.We can create mobile, web, desktop app with the same code base (react native, electron)I don't see lot of cons, did i Forget anything ? What are your pro/cons about it ?Thank's

Submitted October 25, 2017 at 07:53AM by nicolasb53

No comments:

Post a Comment