Tuesday 24 October 2017

Identity server

Hi, I'm new here (and to node.js) and need a little help (or ideas):I want to create an central "identity server".It should have the following features:User-Management (store user information)Central login system (if an user clicks on a login button on any web app connected to this server, he should be redirecteed to a login page on this server, enter his credentials and (if authentication successfull) redircet to origin page)Application-Management (manage the connected webapps and their available permissions)Permission system (store user and group specific permissions for the specific applications)I'm not asking for code or something like this. I just don't now how to start, which framework to use or what needs to be considered.Can you help me? Do you have tipps for me?

Submitted October 24, 2017 at 07:26PM by Sparki2002

No comments:

Post a Comment