Wednesday 18 October 2017

[Need Framework Advice]

Hey everyone,I've been reading around on /r/nodejs today and rather than grabbing a random framework that looks sort of cool, I'll be asking for some advice.What I need to do:Create / Update / Delete data in a Database (preferably NoSQL or Mongo)Provide a backend after a loginVisualize the data (more like a Frontend Task but whatever)Able to upload a .csv, .xls or .xlsx, with the server handling a task after the upload, notifying the user about the progressCreating PDF files from that task and providing the user with itEDIT:A boilerplate for the framework would be great.I hope to hear your glorious advice. I've been eyeing feathers, but am unsure since I'm still new to nodejs.Regards

Submitted October 18, 2017 at 07:22PM by HypnotoadProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment