Tuesday 15 August 2017

Looking for advice on a webapp I want to comission..

Apologies in advance if this isn't the best sub for this question.I have a very basic knowledge of programming/node and looking for someone to build a web app but I'm not 100% sure how the developer will accomplish what I need.I want to make sure I'm clear before I hire someone so looking for some guidance from experts if possible.I'm a cryptocurrency trader and for obvious reasons, I'm interested in how news / social media affects the price of crypto currencies.The real-time price of crypto currencies is available from many api's (http://ift.tt/2x07Yy6) for example.What I want to do is correlate sudden rises in price with blogposts, tweets and reddit posts that are getting retweets/upvotes.I'm not sure if this could be done via the twitter/ reddit API's or if it would involve web scraping of some kind.Any advice would be gratefully recieved...

Submitted August 15, 2017 at 02:35PM by thegreatoverdog

No comments:

Post a Comment