Wednesday 30 August 2017

Coming from ASP.NET to node.js. What to look out for as an OOP guy?

Hello everyone,After working as a full stack developer for a company that is working primarily with MS SQL and .NET I'd like to learn some new technology. Node.js always had my attention so I think is time to spend some time and dive into it.I worked in quite a few big web apps built in ASP.NET and I can say I'm fairly experienced with C#, ASP.NET and OOP. I learned to work with abstracts, interfaces, extensions, dependency injections, repositories, services etc.So, my question is, what should I look out for with node.js and functional programming? What of the things I know from OOP programming is applicable to node.js and functional programming and what are the equivalents?

Submitted August 30, 2017 at 02:36PM by YFCBanana

No comments:

Post a Comment