Monday 7 August 2017

Compile error on package.json when trying to deploy

Hi guys, I have just started developing with Node.js, so please excuse me if this is a very silly question... anyway, I wrote a simple app, it works fine when I run locally. So now I'm trying to publish it with Heroku, but when I try to deploy the files, I get this error:remote: Installing any new modules (package.json) remote: npm ERR! Unexpected string in JSON at position 125 But I can't find anything wrong with the package.json file:{ "name": "test-bot", "version": "1.1.0", "description": "Test Bot", "main": "bot.js", "author": "Daniel Clua", "scripts": { "start": "node bot.js" }, "dependencies": { "discord.io": "^2.5.1", "winston": "^2.3.1" } }

Submitted August 07, 2017 at 07:24PM by DanielMGC

No comments:

Post a Comment