Tuesday 8 August 2017

Advice

I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my career. After using PHP based CMSes and frameworks for years I've been working primarily on front end contracts for a while now. I'm a huge fan of the JS ecosystem, which I think is much more organised and lends to better workflows than PHP.When I encounter clients looking for a whole solution, I would like to be able to offer a product built around node instead of the LAMP stack I've been clinging to, but I don't have the time or inclination to set up and maintain barebones node servers. Is this a problem that you guys come across? Are there SaaS like products which will let me easily host node apps? Are they reliable? Affordable? I find a lot of cloud services hard to price without trying them out.Huge thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Submitted August 08, 2017 at 09:53AM by baselinegrid

No comments:

Post a Comment