Tuesday 11 April 2017

Node js Multiple Server Architecture.

Hi, I am sure I botched the title, but I don't know a better term for this. So, in my use case, I am trying to set up a node app which will accept a image that I upload and do some processing on it and return back some result. But the image processing that I have to do is compute heavy and requires a GPU. So I need to send the image from the initial server(A), running node to another server(B) containing a GPU to do the processing. So do I do this. An high level idea, is the server A will send the image to server B using some protocol.1) But how do I implement this in node ? Like how do I tell node, send this here.2) how do I specify server B to server A? IP address yes, but do I feed the network architecture, say some blob specifying server B is at this IP into server A so that it knows where server B is ? Can I use a private DNS or something like that ? Are there any tutorials specifying how to do this ?3) I wanted to introduce load balancers in front of A's and also in the connection between multiple A's to multiple B's . That is if a request comes up in say A' it has to send data to another B set, say B', instead of the B instance which is already running the previous request ?4) I want to set this up on AWS, so any AWS specific tutorials would be great !I apologize for the many questions, this is all pretty exciting and new to me, so I wanted to understand it better. Thanks!

Submitted April 12, 2017 at 03:55AM by robot_t0

No comments:

Post a Comment