Thursday 13 April 2017

Can't seem to get cookie testing working in Chrome at localhost or even at 127.0.0.1:[port] doesn't work.

I've found a lot of information on this. I think this is the best resource I found. But still I'm unable to get a cookie accessible in the JS, in the console, or in Dev Tools > Application > Cookies no matter what. I'm using client-sessions for sessions which is working and I don't care that I'm not able to access that cookie. But I'm just using res.cookie(...) and cookie-parser for handling a token and I need to be able to work with that. Postman receives them both no problem, but I just can't seem to get it going in Chrome.Here's how the cookie in question looks in Postman when it comes through:token=j:{"id":5}; path=/; domain=localhost; Expires=Tue Jan 19 2038 02:14:07 GMT-0500 (EST); Wish wish wish I access get that in Chrome!Thanks!

Submitted April 13, 2017 at 04:42PM by L000

No comments:

Post a Comment