Tuesday 18 April 2017

Built a node.js web app, feedback please?

Hi Guys,I just created a web app that allows users to view events happening in Canada. It also allows users to register and post events. I used a script to populate the database with random data, so right now there are over 1000 events listed, with really weird titles, and animal pictures for event images. Ignoring that, I'd love your feedbackhttps://eventfulcanada.herokuapp.com/Feel free to register, post events, delete events etc. If you find a bug, please let me know!Background: used node, express, mongoDB, bootstrap, google places api, amazon aws for image storageNote: please use google chrome. Some front end fixes need to be made for other browsers.

Submitted April 18, 2017 at 06:57AM by permanent_me

No comments:

Post a Comment