Thursday 24 November 2016

Send daily emails with all child records created that day using node.js and firebase

Hello,I have a Firebase app with an iOS fronted that allows users to add sort of "To Do's". At the end of the day, I want to send each user an email containing all of the "To-Do's" they added. It looks like I need to use a CRON job on a node.js server which is what I have just set up. Now I need to,-get the users email and all of "today's" records -send them a simple email containing those records -use cron to do that every 24 hoursThis is my first node project although I've played around with django in the past, I am new to this. In terms of getting my server to talk to Firebase, and sending the emails, can anyone recommend any frameworks or steps to do this? I know this is a bit broad, but anything will help. Thank you!

Submitted November 25, 2016 at 03:56AM by ThisIsMyRedditNane

No comments:

Post a Comment