Tuesday 29 November 2016

Problems finding an error.

I am new to node (and javascript), but not new to programming. I have been using node to make a twitch chat bot for a friend. I have things mostly working, but I am still getting two random error's and I can't seem to track them down.The two errors are:TypeError: Cannot read property 'status' of null ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'undefined' in 'field list' I am at a loss because all of my code is in encompassed in try/catch blocks, the only thing catching the error is the following code:process.on('uncaughtException', (err) => { console.log('whoops!!! there was an error:' + err); }); I am guessing that the 2nd error is a DB error, but I am not sure why it would be happening. The errors happen at random as well. I received 2 of the 2nd error 4 minutes apart But didn't see another one for an hour. I can't seem to determine what is causing them, how or why it is happening.I am looking for some insight as to at least how to track down where they are happening.

Submitted November 29, 2016 at 05:03PM by azazael13

No comments:

Post a Comment