Wednesday 16 March 2016

spotify api get token???

I have been struggling with spotify's api for the last couple of days and am going insane. I created an app via spotify and have my credentials (clientid/clientsecret/somelocalcallbackURI). Now regardless of how I go about it I can not ever seem to get a working call to create a playlist (or anything requiring user auth). I have tried raw header,body,auth requests in python and node and nothing seems to work. I would just like the LITERAL code of how to get the token and let it work.[yes I have tried every example in their web api examples], as well as most of the relevant ones in the node-js wrapper. any ideas? :((I have tried:// The code that's returned as a query parameter to the redirect URI, HOW????? var code = 'MQCbtKe23z7YzzS44KzZzZgjQa621hgSzHN'; // Retrieve an access token and a refresh token spotifyApi.authorizationCodeGrant(code) spotifyApi.getMe(); //says it returns auth user? // Create the authorization URL, scope = playlist-modify-private playlist-modify-public, wtf should state be?? var authorizeURL = spotifyApi.createAuthorizeURL(scopes, state); spotifyApi.createPlaylist('maximus12793', 'My Cool Playlist', { 'public' : false }); However I am not sure where the code is (could someone post the literal code of how to retrieve it?)refs: * http://ift.tt/17oGeGd * http://ift.tt/1tCL9fB

Submitted March 16, 2016 at 10:14PM by maximus12793

No comments:

Post a Comment