Tuesday 22 March 2016

Getting started with Node, Express, Bootstrap

I've started reading up on Node and Express with the intention of porting a few projects of mine over to it. The projects I'm porting are currently built with Python and Flask, and styled with Bootstrap.I'm having difficulties getting a basic Express site up and running with Bootstrap as the styling. I used express-generator to get the basic skeleton set up, and then used npm to install bootstrap:npm install bootstrap I added bootstrap as a requirement, and as a middleware:var bootstrap = require('bootstrap'); app.use('bootstrap'); Now I'm just not sure how to "import" that into my layout template. If someone could show me an example, or point me to a resource, that'd be great.

Submitted March 22, 2016 at 05:17PM by knolll

No comments:

Post a Comment