Thursday 24 March 2016

Trying to deploy a chat application to OpenShift have some questions

I'm trying to deploy this chat app, but it seems to not be working.It's the first time I ever do this so I'm a total newb in this. I'm wondering could this be due to:that I ran rhc app create nodechat nodejs-0.10 from inside my chat app but from inside a branch that is not master?maybe because I installed node globally but do I have to reinstall it locally on the root of my dir?Are dirs such as node_modules & bower_components supposed to be ignored in gitignored or actually added to git before doing the rhc app create nodechat nodejs-0.10 command?I didn't have any error message actually I got the msg they show in the tutorial that I'm supposed to get saying that a url for my app was created.Any help appreciated.

Submitted March 24, 2016 at 10:25PM by YouShallNot_Parse

No comments:

Post a Comment