Wednesday 9 March 2016

Open Source Node Projects

I am building a project using Node, Express and a MySQL database. Every example project that I find is way too basic. They all make database calls directly from the routes and are 90% of the time just fetching "to-dos" or "users".I am looking for something taken to the next level than a basic MVC project. What happens when you need to make multiple queries on the database, parse that data, and then return it to the view? What are common design patterns used for this? What about common data that needs to be passed to and rendered in every view (for instance the navigation page titles)?Are there any good open source projects that anyone can recommend I check out? I don't want something overly complex, but something a little more beefy than the to-do examples out there.

Submitted March 09, 2016 at 05:48PM by programming_owl

No comments:

Post a Comment