Monday 14 March 2016

Help finishing a parsing code

I had a student helping me make a parser for a geoJSON file for a small little homework we are working on. However he left the group and now I have an unfinished code and don't really know how to tackle finishing the code.My experience with javascript/node is zero and its not taught at my school as a course so I cant find much help. Was hoping someone would be able to lend me a hand in fixing the final section of the code.The main purpose of the code is to take in a geoJSON of towns in Massachusetts, and output a new geoJSON that only has the coordinates of the boarder of the state. I will be able to link the geoJSON file in the morning if needed. Thanks to anyone that can assist me in trying to understand this topicHere is the code that he left me.

Submitted March 15, 2016 at 05:12AM by LiLPacket

No comments:

Post a Comment