Thursday 17 March 2016

For an app like EasyTaxi or Uber. Websockets and node are perfect for the back-end right? How would one make the architecture for such app?

This is more or less what I think the architecture could look like:http://ift.tt/1Xxuoxx of my questions:I'm not sure if there should be a database for recording current location of drivers and users.I'm sure there should be a database at least to register account of drivers.I think a SQL database is ok for this since my entities won't be changing, the ones I can think of are address, user, driver, location. It's to my understanding that NoSQL has advantages when entities might be very different yet I want to put them on same collection/table.What is the technical concept of an API but for websockets?Is websockets & node good for this job?

Submitted March 17, 2016 at 12:32PM by heroOfTimeBitch

No comments:

Post a Comment