Tuesday 8 March 2016

Beginner needs help: Captive portal with nodejs !

hello everyone.I am currently a student using SailsJs on my raspberry pi for my project.it is basically a real-time answer with yes and no answer with real time results. the plan is the raspberry plays as an access Point and dhcp server and when you connect the page opens up asking for your 'vote' and you get the dynamic results directly, on your smartphone.everything is going well. the problem is, I am stuck at the Captive portal. you can connect to it fine, dhcp is all good except for the Captive portal.here is where I need help. I am unfamiliar with nodejs and sails, I need to make the pop up page appear. I can do it with apache, but being a different Web server I'm in bit of trouble. deadline is coming real soon, too.I need someone to sit down with me and help me get this working. I can exchange this service for multiple things: I speak 3 languages , am pretty good with networking and server administration (except here, hehe).I am willing to help out whenever I can.thank you in advance and thanks for the read.

Submitted March 08, 2016 at 07:19PM by Dreadredd

No comments:

Post a Comment