Wednesday 9 December 2015

Where do you get the documentations in PDF format do ?

I don't have an active connection all the time so I usually save the documentation as a PDF , but this only works if the whole documentation is in a single page ( like Node ). Sometimes even few pages are manageable. But for documentations like of Sequelize , which is page by page topic by topic , it becomes really inconvenient. So I end up downloading the GitHub repo and work with the .MD files. Is there someplace I can get them in one place ? I know of DevDocs - Offline but they require the browser to be open for the whole time. So is there someplace I can get the documentation in one place so I can go through them at my convenience ?

Submitted December 09, 2015 at 05:35PM by abkibaarnsit

No comments:

Post a Comment