Tuesday 15 December 2015

I'm an intern that became the leader of a project, need a bit of guidance

As the title says I was a software engineer intern that suddenly became the leader of a project that it's too huge from previous projects.It's a project that divides into two projects, one project is to create a platform of online learning such as Coursera and the other one is being to control the users that have registered allowing the company to change their status for example from new to telemarketing and some other things, I was digressing.So far I was looking into several web frameworks and after seeing the lecture of Ryan Dahl link and having more experience in it I'm more inclined to pick node for the development of both projects.Upon further investigation, I was reading about creating cluster of servers and mixing databases but I haven't found much that can give me a clear view of what are the purpose of that.Am I on the right track by thinking that node is a good option or my lack of experience is clouding my judgement?

Submitted December 15, 2015 at 05:34PM by Frekkon

No comments:

Post a Comment