Wednesday 30 December 2015

Making Bots in Node.js?

Hi,I have been playing around with node.js for the last few months mainly making websites with express. I have played around with: http://ift.tt/1PuyL9K and I really want to try and make my own version. (This module logs into steamcommunity.com and artificially sends trade offers) What modules would you recommend I look at?Functionalities that I would need: Log in to website, pressing on divs, scrape certain error messages/success messages. Another thing that I have been asking myself is is this even ethical? Are you allowed to artificially log into a website and perform actions assuming that I don't send too many requests?The modules that I have had a look at so far are: Cheerio and Request. Are there are more that you would recommend ?Thanks!

Submitted December 30, 2015 at 11:41PM by mre12345

No comments:

Post a Comment