Wednesday 2 December 2015

using alt for isomorphic application, poor documentation on Snapshot and Bootstrap. how to get the snapshot to the client?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my snapshot to the client in order to run bootstrap.Using the whole kit, react, alt, node, etc Passing the information to the Route doesn't do squat because I'm rendering the application server side to display it... and then the client side loads and has a fit because it doesn't match what the server sent.Is there a way to pass the snapshot to the client App component to run the bootstrap prior to "taking over" and causing a stutter?I tried passing it over as a prop in the routes, and that only works on the server, the prop value is "undefined" client side.At this rate I'm concerned that I'll have to just run a call to the server to get the snapshot.

Submitted December 02, 2015 at 10:08PM by thrownaway21

No comments:

Post a Comment