Tuesday 1 December 2015

Node.js Architecture

Hi guys, There are lot of good texts about usage and development in Node.js. However, it's harder to find good documentation or texts regarding architecture of Node.js itself. Can you help me to learn more about it?What libraries does Node.js use and how does it interact with them? How do its various modules interact with each other? What is structure of Node.js, is there any up-to-date component diagram? Or class diagram or any other type? Which design patterns have been used in Node?I believe I am not the only one, who would like to know more about architecture of Node.js and I would really appreciate if you tell me something about it or point me to some good resources.

Submitted December 01, 2015 at 01:36PM by questionForNodeJs

No comments:

Post a Comment